Requirements for registration of imported animal feed, fish feed and premix veterinary drugs and veterinary vaccine.
1. Power of Arttoney given by the manufacturer of the product to local representative.
2. Certificate of manufacture and free sales. This document is usually issued by the regulatory body of the country where the product is coming from and has to be endorsed by the Nigeria Embassy in that country.
3. Certificate of analysis of the product.
4. Letter of invitation for the inspection of the factory by NAFDAF , with the name, e-mail ,telephone number of the contact person. So that when NAFDAC is ready to visit the factory ,the details will be use to contact the company.
5. Certificate of incorporation of local agent.
6. Evidence of trade mark registration of the product with the Federal ministry of Commerce.
7. Completed application form.
8. Receipt of payment
9. The applicant will need to submit current annual license to practice by either a vet or a pharmacy if the product is a drug.
10. Premises license either by PCN or VCN also for drug product.
11.Certificate of current GMP for the company ,also for drug.
12. Evidence of cold chain facility for storage of vet vaccine .
Above are the general requirement for the registration of imported regulated products.